Post 3:"My favorite movie"

 Hello friends, today I will tell you about my favorite movie: "Avengers: Infinity War", this is one of the movies that I like the most because it is full of action and interactions, besides that the villain of this movie is one of the best that I have seen in my life because his motivations are very defined and he is willing to do anything to achieve his goal. Besides this, there are many superheroes, including my favorites Dr. Strange, Thor, Iron Man, and Black Widow... Isn't it great that they are all fighting Thanos?


Besides, the fights in this movie are epic, every battle is wonderful... although thinking about it, they don't surpass the last battle that takes places in "End Game". 

The movies I like to watch are either action movies or romantic movies. Actually, the movies are better if these two genres appear together. Speaking of romance, the last movie I saw is called "Safe Haven" and it's beautiful, it's a very "mamona" movie if you want to cry I highly recommend it, on the contrary, don't watch it, there are batter ones.  

Comentarios

  1. HEY! I agree, Thanos is the best villain ever, i admit it, even when he makes me mad about his way of being.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love Marvel movies, and that's the one with the most amazing and unexpected ending.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Cami, Thanos is the best villain of all, in this movie he made us all suffer when he made the superheroes disappear, including my favorite character, Spiderman.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Camila, this movie contain various epic scenes!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I have a little obsession with Marvel. I remember that I set out to see all the Phase 3 movies in the cinema and every time I went to see one it looked like I was going camping because I needed so many things for each scene, because my moods would be different XD. Infinity War is definitely one of my favorites, but for me End game is superior.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I saw it and i think that is one of the best of the saga. Great choice!! Cheers.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I LOVE AVENGERS, Before, I didn't like them, but i'm agree with u, seeing everyone fighting Thanos is exciting.
    Regards<33

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 2: "The best holidays"

Post 4:"My future job"