Post 1: "a country I'd like to visit"

Hello everyone! 
It took me quite a while to think about the country I would like to go to one day, but in the end, I decided on Norway. 


The truth of the matter, I don't know many details about this country, bot its natural landscapes and some of its architectures made me fall in love with it, I would like to visit it as a tourist and if it is as wonderful as I imagine it to be, I would like at some point to be able to live there. When I saw this country for the first time, I saw this through a video on Facebook, and I was impressed by how beautiful the place was, the video showed "Preikesytoles"; and the Northern Lights, when I saw both things, I promised myself that someday in my life, I would see those places with my own eyes... over time I continued to see places that interest me on the Internet and discovered other tourist attractions that aroused my interest, such as "the wooden houses of Bergen", "Art nouveau" in Alesund, "the paths of Jotunheimen" and the "fjords of Geirangerfjord.
I hope at some point I will be able to meet and explore it. 

I am motivated by the knowledge that at some point I will be able to be there photographing all the wonderful places in Norway. 

And you, what country would you like to go to?

Comentarios

  1. Hi Cami, Norway is a very interesting country, I would also like to visit it one day. Regards !

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi,
    My post is about Norway too lol, it is a fascinating country for a lot of people and the fiords are magic.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Sounds like an amazing place, well, for a reason it is said that it's the best country of the world... I hope someday see the photographs of your travel c:

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I really love to know this country too! It's amazing

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Noruega its a such beautiful country, its landscapes are impressive but its so cold, we need a big suitecase with coats hahah I hope that you can travel to Noruega!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Norway sounds like a really beautiful place to visit one day. I hope you to make your dreams of know this country true.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Norway has landscapes that look like something out of fairy tales. One of my dreams is to be able to see the Northern Lights

    ResponderBorrar
  8. For me Norway is like from another planet, its landscapes are unmatched.

    ResponderBorrar
  9. I didn't know much about Norway, this post was very interesting!. Personally I would like to visit Egypt, it's my dream.

    ResponderBorrar
  10. How beautiful, I would also love to go there <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 2: "The best holidays"

Post 4:"My future job"

Post 3:"My favorite movie"