Post 5: "Tv shows and series"

My favorite series, a difficult question eh... but inevitably comes to mind Hunter x Hunter... at present is one of the anime that I like the most, is an anime that in my opinion has no filler and has a fantastic plot. Added to the above, we must emphasize that it has very intense and fantastic battles since the characters in general in each battle try to overcome themselves and get 100% of their power, and do not leave you thinking: but why did not he do it? why did not he use that attack? each character is fascinating and each one also has unmatched characteristics, in addition, its opening is incredible.

HxH is one of these series that you star and don´t realize when you are about to finish, with each saga things happen that you don´t expect, the points and objectives are connected in a wonderful way. 

Another reason I like it is that although it has the main character, the series does not revolve around him, because in this anime they focus on giving protagonism to all the character, either the main character or the antagonist, the main character or the secondary character... making each one of them special. 

Generally, the series I like must have incredible action or fights... on the contrary, I get bored watching them. At the moment there is no other series I want to watch because when I am watching one (this time I am watching Black Clover and Dr. Stone) I don't think about another one until I finish this one. 

Comentarios

  1. I LOVE HXH! My favorite character is Hisoka,but Gon always had my hearts

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I have never seen HxH, or any anime even, but it looks interesting and I hope to see it someday.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love HxH, it brings me back to my childhood. I see it all over again the last year, after the O-18.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I like anime, but I have never seen HxH I plan to see it soon

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi Camila, I haven't seen many anime series, but the series you mention sounds very entertaining and with a lot of action.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I have never seen anime, but this one looks very interesting :D

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 2: "The best holidays"

Post 4:"My future job"

Post 3:"My favorite movie"