Post 6: "Summer plans"


 Hello friends! Today I will talk to you about plans or ideas for this summer. 

I haven't really planned it all, I usually do what I know at the moment... but I would like to go south. 

The truth of things I would like to go to Valdivia, Pucon, and Villarica... to go to all the places that I can find and go an endless number of activities, this trip was planned with a couple of friends, but I doubt that I can go to those places this year, because of the pandemic context and the university the truth is that it is difficult to gather enough money, so I guess we sill postpone the trip this summer.  

Then the most probable thing is that I will visit my grandmother like every year in Chillan and go for a walk with her to Puesto Montt, where her sisters live... she usually doesn't like to travel alone, so she invites me (and obviously I tell her yes). It is worth mentioning that they live on an island called Puluqui which can be reached by barge in some approximately 30 or 40 minutes, where with luck there us a business and a couple of houses... But the landscapes are wonderful, usually, when I go there, we go to the sea some mornings, or I go out to walk and take pictures, most of the time you can see dolphins and sea lions in the sea and there are wonderful passages... without forgetting that there is an exquisite climate, it almost always rains and at times the sun comes out, and the postcards are incredible... 

Comentarios

  1. I love pucon is a wonderful place, i hope you can go there soon <3. I've never been to puluqui but it must be great! i would like to go there someday

    ResponderBorrar
  2. With what you describe, I would like to know where your grandmother lives and maybe see a dolphin, that would be fantastic.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think that the south of Chile is beautiful. I hope that you can achieve your dreams

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Pucon and Villarrica are so beautiful but sometimes are so hot, the sand in Pucón is so hot but the lake is so cold hahah its funny.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. i love the south! it is very nice and the weather is not too hot, i hope you can reach your goal

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I'm from Valdivia and the things about the pandemic are a little difficult here right now, but I hope things get better so you can visit my beautiful city <3

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I would love to be able to visit all those places. They say that the surroundings of Puerto Montt are wonderful, especially the wetlands.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 2: "The best holidays"

Post 4:"My future job"

Post 3:"My favorite movie"