Post 4:"My future job"

Hello everybody, me again!

Today I will talk to you about the kind of job I would like to have. The truth is something hard to imagine, I don´t usually think that far ahead, but I always wanted to be a teacher, to teach young people or children... I was always told that it would not be a good job, that it would not earn enough money, that I would quit, and so I gave u
p my dream, but the truth is that I still fantasize about it, and I would very much like to be a future teacher, perhaps a university professor, and train future public administrators 

At this point in my life, if you ask me this, I only think about teaching, I wouldn´t mind earning a little, as long as I live well. But, if I can go further or more, if I don´t make it as a teacher, I would like to live in the south of Chile and be able to work there, hopefully in n area designated for the environment or working with people, and obviously hopefully in the public sector. 

I feel that with either of those two jobs, it would be good for me, if I can complement both, it would be wonderful... but I feel that helping and teaching people, is what I am passionate about. 

PD: I wanted to b a philosophy teacher, maybe that´s why everyone was throwing me down :c... 

Comentarios

  1. Hello! I think the work you described is very nice. I have also thought about teaching, but I don't think it's my area. I hope you make it!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hey! I'm so sorry that you couldn't become a teacher, but I hope you can teach in the future, I'm sure you would do excellent.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi, I say that you should follow your dreams even after finishing this degree. Because it is horrible later to regret things, as are people who break your dreams. I hope that in the future you will work on something that you are passionate about.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Cami, I hope you can become a teacher in the future. I'm sure you will do very well!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi! I think ypu can teach! A lot of the public administrator become teacher in some point of life! Don't be mad, look for your opportunity!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. For me it's also something difficult to imagine, I am anxious.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. i'm manifesting that you will be a great teacher! go girl.

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Hi there! I studied to be a teacher years ago, and I can tell you that profession needs people that are passioned about it, so if you really want to do it you should. So, break a leg!! 😊

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Hey! Working and living in the south of the country is the best choice, no doubt.

    ResponderBorrar
  10. Wow You will be a teacher in a future, never is late for our dreams! I hope that you can live in south of chile.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 2: "The best holidays"

Post 3:"My favorite movie"