Post 2: "The best holidays"

My vacation... 

When I think about this, the first thing that comes to mind is the trip I had with friends from 4th grade, in the year 2018. 

We were about 15 people, among them were my 3 best friends... and we went to Chiloé for 1 week. This trip was without a doubt one of my best trips, it was the first time I went out alone with friends and without my parents.  

There in Chiloé, we visited many places, among them towns and national parks, we also went to the place where they recorded the TV show "Isla Paraíso" and we shared with some actors. I also remember that when we went to the "Muelle de las Almas" and the Chiloé National Park, there was a restaurant where I ate the best food I have ever tasted in my life. It was a very rustic place where only one person served and cooked food. 

A good memory of that time, was when we were in Castro, and the music was playing in the distance, it was cumbias (if I remember correctly) and we all started dancing, it was so much fun that other people joined us and it was like a big carnival, we all laughed and danced... now that I think about it, that is the best memory I have of that travel.  

How much I would give to go through these moments again... everyone can travel to Chiloá someday. 


Comentarios

  1. Isla Paraíso! How cool! Traveling with friends, the family we choose, must be one of the best experiences.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Wow, nice vacation! I would like to visit Chiloé someday, it must have beautiful landscapes. Great anecdote about the TV show "Isla Paraíso". Greetings!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I spent two months in Chiloé! It's an magical place, i love it!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. What a cool experience. Chiloe must be beautiful.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I love Chiloé, I was only there one day and it was beautiful, I would love to visit the "Muelles de las Almas" too.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. "La fiera" was also recorded there, in the kitchens of Dalcahue

    ResponderBorrar
  7. wow! it sounds like you had a lot of fun with your friend! a wonderfull experience, im so happy for you :)

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Chiloé seems a magical place. I want to go this summer, I hope that the circumstances let me go.

    ResponderBorrar
  9. I love the south! How great is your experience, i hope to be able to go next year if the context allows it

    ResponderBorrar
  10. Chiloe is definitely one of the most beautiful places in Chile. I have visited the island too, but it was with my parents, I can imagine with friends is even a better experience!

    ResponderBorrar
  11. Traveling with friends is always fun, especially if it is to a place as beautiful as Chiloé, what a good experience!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4:"My future job"

Post 3:"My favorite movie"